The National Centre for Food Manufacturing will host an event on November 10 2015 to highlight the research in agri-food technology at the University of Lincoln and within Lincolnshire’s Agri-food businesses. The day will be a mix of practical demonstrations and informal presentations and will explore the potential application and transformational capacity of new
- L-CAS presence at virtual IROS 2020, including best agri-robotics nominee
- We have lots of job and studentship opportunities available
- Barclays launches Eagle Lab Farm in association with the University of Lincoln
- Can you help our Agricultural Researchers?
- Second Edition of the AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter