Members of L-CAS are active contributors to a number of software projects, for instance:
- FreMEn: Frequency-based Map Enhancing
- Contribution to QSR library, mostly around Qualitative Trajectory Calculus
- many contributions to the open source STRANDS repository
- iceWing: A C++ image processing framework tightly integrated with openCV
- altURI: contribution to USARSim
- CAST: The CoSy Architecture Schema Toolkit (CAST) is a system integration framework designed to allow researchers (primarily in the fields of AI and robotics) to develop distributed intelligent, autonomous systems
- MuPPeTS (Multimodal People Perception and Tracking Software): several C++ libraries for multisensor human detection, recognition and tracking. See also our ROS person tracking packages build on top of MuPPETS
- RoboLib: C# software wrappers and practical tutorials for different robots including Rovio, Roomba and NXT.
- EVK1104: Tutorials on code development for Atmel EVK1104 evaluation boards.
Most of our software is open source and free to use for non-commercial purposes.
- 3D Social Activity Dataset – Institute of Systems and Robotics (ISR) and Lincoln Centre for Autonomous Systems (L-CAS)
- L-CAS 3D Point Cloud Dataset for People Detection
- RGBD datasets of broccoli in the field collected in UK and Spain.
- L-CAS RGB-D-T Re-identification Dataset
- L-CAS domotic sensors Dataset