The new EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Agri-Food Robotics at the Universities of Lincoln, Cambridge and East Anglia is looking for enthusiastic, talented students to join its new 4-year programme. It offers fully funded places available for UK/EU students with 3 years’ UK residency to conduct their PhD studies in a vibrant and research-intensive environment. For more information and to apply, click the …
- L-CAS presence at virtual IROS 2020, including best agri-robotics nominee
- We have lots of job and studentship opportunities available
- Barclays launches Eagle Lab Farm in association with the University of Lincoln
- Can you help our Agricultural Researchers?
- Second Edition of the AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter