A fruit picking project, nicknamed ‘RAS-Berry’ has seen a collaboration between scientists at the University of Lincoln, SAGA Robotics and Berry Gardens Growers Ltd to create the next generation of fruit-picking robots. One of the largest projects of its kind in the EU, the aim is to relieve agricultural workers from heavy lifting work and …
- L-CAS presence at virtual IROS 2020, including best agri-robotics nominee
- We have lots of job and studentship opportunities available
- Barclays launches Eagle Lab Farm in association with the University of Lincoln
- Can you help our Agricultural Researchers?
- Second Edition of the AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter