Scientists at the University of Lincoln, UK, will lead three pioneering research projects as part of a new wave of government funding aimed at solving some of the world’s greatest agricultural challenges. The new agri-tech projects, which will support innovation in farming and food production, have been awarded a share of £16 million funding through
- L-CAS presence at virtual IROS 2020, including best agri-robotics nominee
- We have lots of job and studentship opportunities available
- Barclays launches Eagle Lab Farm in association with the University of Lincoln
- Can you help our Agricultural Researchers?
- Second Edition of the AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter