Agritech innovation has been given a funding boost of £4.78 million to turn cutting-edge research into commercially attractive technology. The fund will be delivered by the newly formed Ceres Agritech Knowledge Exchange Partnership, which aims to pool the research expertise of five universities and three agricultural research centres with support and expertise of commercial partners.
- L-CAS presence at virtual IROS 2020, including best agri-robotics nominee
- We have lots of job and studentship opportunities available
- Barclays launches Eagle Lab Farm in association with the University of Lincoln
- Can you help our Agricultural Researchers?
- Second Edition of the AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter