The researchers of L-CAS had their away day at our rural Riseholme campus on 16/12/2016. We spent a lovely day of presenting our current research to each other and to jointly think about the grand challenges ahead for robotics and autonomous systems in the next 10 years, accompanied by coffee, nibbles, and some outdoor “playtime” with our latest robots “Thorvald” and “Rusty”. And, of course, updating our group photos.
- Several Positions for PostDocs and funded PhDs in robotics for agriculture and logistics
- Team SPQReL 3rd in RoboCup World Cup Competition
- Joint SPQReL Team getting ready for RoboCup 2017
- ROBOTICS RESEARCH SEMINAR 21/7/17: “Evolutionary Robotics at CSIRO – A hexacopter learning to fly”
- Last opportunity to register!
- Application of novel machine learning techniques and high speed 3D vision algorithms for real time detection of fruit
- AHDB funded PhD Position in Bioinspired Vision Systems for Automated Harvesting
- MSc by Research / PhD in Human-Robot Interaction for Heritage Education in Museum Contexts
- Fully funded PhD Studentship in Long-Term Autonomy and Human-Robot Interaction for Mobile Robots in Intra-Logistics