The University of Lincoln is seeking to appoint 2 new Postdoctoral Research Fellows in Assistive Robotics (Robot Perception for Long-Term Human Activity Monitoring) and Service Robotics (Robot Perception for Human Tracking and Motion Analysis) to join the Centre for Autonomous Systems Research (L-CAS). Details are available on the University’s job opportunities website.
- “Are You Still With Me?” Discover our latest research published in Frontiers In Rob. & AI
- CDT Supervisors to present at the International Conference on Digital Technologies for Sustainable Crop Production.
- New tenured academic positions in Robotics, Agri-Robotics and Machine Learning available
- New opportunity to join L-CAS: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (tentured) in Agri-Robotics
- Consortium Wins Bid to Create ‘World’s First Robotic Farm’
There are no jobs to display at this time.