The School of Computer Science has just advertise a number of permanent academic positions on the Lecturer / Senior Lecturer level. Internationally these levels roughly equate to assistant / associate professors. This is a unique opportunity to join our L-CAS team here in Lincoln for a permanent (tenured) position with some teaching and the opportunity for a lot of exciting research. Successful applicants will be embedded in the L-CAS research centre, with its excellent research opportunities in the context of existing and future projects, its fantastic infrastructure, and the great team spirit. We are looking forward to receive you application. More details on our Open Positions page. Note that given a number of strong applicants with an interesting profile, more posts will be generated, so it is really a great opportunity, not available that often.
- Launch of the AgriFoRwArdS Student Blog
- New PostDoc opportunities in LAR and L-CAS
- LAR and L-CAS are looking for a Senior Research Software Engineer
- Welcome to Virtual Lincoln! Hosting the UK-RAS Conference 2020: Robots into the Real World
- PhD Studentships in Agri-Robotics and Autonomous Terrestrial Mining