L-CAS is looking for another Research Assistant to work in the STRANDS project. Consider applying if you are ambitious, excited about mobile robots and long term behaviour, and looking for a great opportunity to engage in collaborative research and also pursue a PhD. We need a great communicator, robot programmer, and system integrator; with an ambition and dedication for excellent research. Read the details and apply online for this post on “Intelligent Long-term Behaviour in Mobile Robotics”.
- Launch of the AgriFoRwArdS Student Blog
- New PostDoc opportunities in LAR and L-CAS
- LAR and L-CAS are looking for a Senior Research Software Engineer
- Welcome to Virtual Lincoln! Hosting the UK-RAS Conference 2020: Robots into the Real World
- PhD Studentships in Agri-Robotics and Autonomous Terrestrial Mining