A project involving 3D camera technology currently being developed at the University of Lincoln, UK, could result in a fully automatic robotic harvesting system for broccoli. The University of Lincoln was one of more than 70 UK businesses and universities to share funding through the £70 million Agri-Tech Catalyst, which aims to improve the development […]
- L-CAS presence at virtual IROS 2020, including best agri-robotics nominee
- We have lots of job and studentship opportunities available
- Barclays launches Eagle Lab Farm in association with the University of Lincoln
- Can you help our Agricultural Researchers?
- Second Edition of the AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter