A project involving 3D camera technology currently being developed at the University of Lincoln, UK, could result in a fully automatic robotic harvesting system for broccoli. The University of Lincoln was one of more than 70 UK businesses and universities to share funding through the £70 million Agri-Tech Catalyst, which aims to improve the development […]
- “Are You Still With Me?” Discover our latest research published in Frontiers In Rob. & AI
- CDT Supervisors to present at the International Conference on Digital Technologies for Sustainable Crop Production.
- New tenured academic positions in Robotics, Agri-Robotics and Machine Learning available
- New opportunity to join L-CAS: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (tentured) in Agri-Robotics
- Consortium Wins Bid to Create ‘World’s First Robotic Farm’
There are no jobs to display at this time.