Dr Athanasios Polydoros has joined the University as a Lecturer in the School of Computer Science and member of the Lincoln Centre for Autonomous Systems (L-CAS) in 2021. Before that, he was a postdoctoral researcher at the LASA Laboratory of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL) and at the Intelligent Autonomous Systems Lab at the University of Innsbruck. He holds a Ph.D. in Robot Learning from Aalborg University, a M.Sc. with Distinction in Artificial Intelligence from The University of Edinburgh and a Dip.Eng in Production Engineering from DUTH, Greece. His research is focused on robot learning, the application of machine learning models for robot control and particularly on learning from demonstration and reinforcement learning. He has participated in teaching activities as assistant lecturer and in multiple European and nationally funded projects as investigator and researcher.
- Fifth issue of AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter published
- Join L-CAS as a Professor or Associate Professor
- 2nd Annual CDT Conference Programme Released
- The University of Lincoln is celebrating International Women in Engineering
- New Opportunity: Research Assistant or Post-Doctoral Research Associate in Nuclear Robotics