Profs Tom Duckett and Marc Hanheide, as well as our researchers Sergi Molina and Dr Kevin Li Sun, will be attending the UK RAS Network Conference in Bristol on Tuesday 12/12/2017. We will be presenting some recent work on “Modelling and Predicting Rhythmic Flow Patterns in Dynamic Environments” (talk) and “Navigation Testing for Continuous Integration” (poster).
- New opportunities for PhD and PostDoc level available
- Two Research Seminars coming up on Tuesday (28th) and Thursday (30th)
- Another Opportunity: Research Assistant in Agri-Robotics
- Funded PhD Project: The augmented agronomist: Synthesis of AI, ML and robotics to assist decision support
- 2 funded PhD positions in robotic learning, manipulation or navigation available at L-CAS