Profs Tom Duckett and Marc Hanheide, as well as our researchers Sergi Molina and Dr Kevin Li Sun, will be attending the UK RAS Network Conference in Bristol on Tuesday 12/12/2017. We will be presenting some recent work on “Modelling and Predicting Rhythmic Flow Patterns in Dynamic Environments” (talk) and “Navigation Testing for Continuous Integration” (poster).
- “Are You Still With Me?” Discover our latest research published in Frontiers In Rob. & AI
- CDT Supervisors to present at the International Conference on Digital Technologies for Sustainable Crop Production.
- New tenured academic positions in Robotics, Agri-Robotics and Machine Learning available
- New opportunity to join L-CAS: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (tentured) in Agri-Robotics
- Consortium Wins Bid to Create ‘World’s First Robotic Farm’
There are no jobs to display at this time.