Profs Tom Duckett and Marc Hanheide, as well as our researchers Sergi Molina and Dr Kevin Li Sun, will be attending the UK RAS Network Conference in Bristol on Tuesday 12/12/2017. We will be presenting some recent work on “Modelling and Predicting Rhythmic Flow Patterns in Dynamic Environments” (talk) and “Navigation Testing for Continuous Integration” (poster).
- Launch of the AgriFoRwArdS Student Blog
- New PostDoc opportunities in LAR and L-CAS
- LAR and L-CAS are looking for a Senior Research Software Engineer
- Welcome to Virtual Lincoln! Hosting the UK-RAS Conference 2020: Robots into the Real World
- PhD Studentships in Agri-Robotics and Autonomous Terrestrial Mining