L-CAS is recruiting Junior Software Developers and Research Assistants in Robotics in a number of externally funded projects, ranging from logistics application through agri-robotics to applications inspired by nuclear waste challenges.
- Opportunity to work in an international team (and potential to travel and work at other labs, depending on circumstances and requirements)
- Supervision by our leading L-CAS researchers (PostDocs and Academics)
- Being part of the L-CAS team, participating in our seminars, away days and training activities
- Opportunities to co-author scientific publications and presenting these at scientific conferences
- Practical experience of working with industry partners
- Making invaluable contacts for your future career with stakeholders, companies, and other academic institutions.
- Possibility to align the thesis topic of your degree with the project employed in
We expect successful candidates in each of these jobs to work around 6 hours per week, alongside their studies. Arrangements can be very flexible, but a precise log of hours worked has to be kept.
THESE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ONLY FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN A DEGREE PROGRAMME (BSc/MSc) AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN. YOU MUST NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT AT LINCOLN. THESE JOBS ARE IMPLEMENTED THROUGH THE “CAMPUS JOBS” SCHEME.
Students should apply with their brief CV, a short statement, and ideally a link to your own portfolio showing some of your software development work to date.
Read about the different topics and research areas we offer jobs in and apply here: https://lncn.ac/lcasstudjobs