Robotic harvesting of vegetables, automated weeding techniques and the use of sensitive disease detection software were among the innovative technologies showcased at the UK’s National Centre for Food Manufacturing as part of a new agri-tech initiative. Launched in line with the Government’s quest for the UK to become a world leader in agricultural technology, innovation
- L-CAS presence at virtual IROS 2020, including best agri-robotics nominee
- We have lots of job and studentship opportunities available
- Barclays launches Eagle Lab Farm in association with the University of Lincoln
- Can you help our Agricultural Researchers?
- Second Edition of the AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter