A pioneering robotics system which could dramatically change the way food is manufactured will be launched this month at the University of Lincoln’s National Centre for Food Manufacturing (NCFM) in the UK. The Automated Processing Robotic Ingredient Loading (APRIL) ‘robotic chef’ system has been developed by OAL, a leading provider of process and automation solutions
- “Are You Still With Me?” Discover our latest research published in Frontiers In Rob. & AI
- CDT Supervisors to present at the International Conference on Digital Technologies for Sustainable Crop Production.
- New tenured academic positions in Robotics, Agri-Robotics and Machine Learning available
- New opportunity to join L-CAS: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (tentured) in Agri-Robotics
- Consortium Wins Bid to Create ‘World’s First Robotic Farm’
There are no jobs to display at this time.