A pioneering robotics system which could dramatically change the way food is manufactured will be launched this month at the University of Lincoln’s National Centre for Food Manufacturing (NCFM) in the UK. The Automated Processing Robotic Ingredient Loading (APRIL) ‘robotic chef’ system has been developed by OAL, a leading provider of process and automation solutions
- L-CAS presence at virtual IROS 2020, including best agri-robotics nominee
- We have lots of job and studentship opportunities available
- Barclays launches Eagle Lab Farm in association with the University of Lincoln
- Can you help our Agricultural Researchers?
- Second Edition of the AgriFoRwArdS Newsletter